Difference between revisions of "Relativistic equations - x=0.5"
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 14:52, 4 July 2016
Template:Relativistic In the range of potential Lorentzlike solutions suggested by the relativistric ellispse exercise, a lorentzlike term with the expeonent 0.5 corresponds ot the predictions of special relativity.
- x=0.5 is the unique solution for flat spacetime.
- x=0.5 is also the unique solution for a relativistic theory that has strict menergy-conservation.
- incompatibility with the GPoR
- If the GPoR is downgraded, incompatibility with QM
- If qqm effects are required for thermodynamocs, incompatibility with theormodynaics, entropy
Inability to model the physics of particles that are associated with spacetime distortions.